Gujarat Public Service Commission, GPSC Recruitment 2022 is hiring candidates for over 215 posts of Assistant Engineer, Manager, TB and Chest Specialist and others. Interested candidates can start applying for the respective posts on gpsc.gujarat .gov.in from June 15, 2022. The last date to apply for GPSC Recruitment 2022 is on June 30, 2022. | Post Date / Update : 15 June 2022.
Gujarat Public Service Commission,
GPSC Recruitment 2022
Advt No. 01/2022-23 to 09/2022-23 Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 15-06-2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 30-06-2022
- Prelim Exam Date:
- 11/09/2022: T.B. & Chest Specialist / Radiologist / Nursing Officer / Principal / Research officer
- 18/09/2022: Women and Child Officer / Deputy Director / Assistant Engineer (Civil) / Manager (Grade – 1) / Geologist
- 25/09/2022: Child Development Planning Officer
- Interview Month: February / March, 2023
- General Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Reserved/ EWS of Gujarat/ PH Candidates: Nil
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Challan
GPSC Recruitment 2022 | Vacancy Details Total : 215 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Post Eligibility + Experience|
|T.B. & Chest Specialist (Class-1)||1||MBBS+PGD/MD/DNB with 2 years Dip Experience|
|Radiologist (Class-1)||1||MBBS+PGD/MD/DNB with 2 years Dip Experience|
|Women and Child Officer / Deputy Director (Class-1)||1||Master’s Degree with 5 years Experience|
|Child Development Planning Officer (Class-2)||69||Bachelor / Master Degree with 3 years Bach. Experience|
|Nursing Officer / Principal (Class-2)||34||B.Sc. / M.Sc. with 3/5 years Experience|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil), (Class-2)||100||BE / B.Tech (Civil)|
|Manager (Grade – 1), (Class-2)||1||Diploma / Degree H&C with 2 yeas Dip|
|Research officer (Class-1)||4||Post Grad. Engg. with 5 years |
|Geologist (Class-2)||4||Post Graduate|
GPSC Recruitment 2022 Trade Wise Vacancy Details
|T.B. & Chest Specialist (Class-1)||MALE/ FEMALE||1||0||0||0||0||1|
|Radiologist (Class-1)||MALE/ FEMALE||1||0||0||0||0||1|
|Women and Child Officer / Deputy Director (Class-1)||MALE/ FEMALE||1||0||0||0||0||1|
|Child Development Planning Officer (Class-2)||MALE/ FEMALE||27||14||16||3||9||69|
|Nursing Officer / Principal (Class-2)||MALE/ FEMALE||16||3||8||2||5||34|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil), (Class-2)||MALE/ FEMALE||40||10||27||8||15||100|
|Manager (Grade – 1), (Class-2)||MALE/ FEMALE||0||0||1||0||0||1|
|Research officer (Class-1)||MALE/ FEMALE||3||0||1||0||0||4|
|Geologist (Class-2)||MALE/ FEMALE||0||0||0||1||3||4|
How to Fill GPSC Recruitment Online Form 2022
- Gujarat Public Service Commission, (GPSC Recruitment 2022) Released 215 Varies Post Recruitment Notification 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 15/06/2022 to 30/06/2022.
- Candidate Read the Advertisement / Notification Before Apply the gpsc exam 2022 application Form in 1to9/ 2022-23.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- The applicant will have to visit the official website of Gujarat Public Service Commission i.e. gpsc-ojas.gujarat .gov .in
- When the webpage opens, click on “Apply online”. You’ll be transferred to another page with various posts. Select the desired post and click on “Apply” and then “Apply Now”.
- The applicant then needs to register by clicking on “New Registration”. The applicant will have to provide the basic details like name, parent’s information, mobile no. etc. and other communication details like address, nationality, city, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents given below and submit the registration form. After submission, the applicant will be provided with a “One Time Registration Number” using which along with the date of birth, the applicant has to log in.
- After logging in, the application form for the desired post will open. The applicant will have to provide the necessary details including educational qualifications and upload the necessary scanned documents.
- Then click on save. The application tab will transfer to another tab from where the candidate can print the application form.
- Then click on “Online Payment of Fees” and pay the amount of the application form i.e. Rs 100 for general category students only. After submitting the payment, make sure to save the payment receipt for future reference. NOTE: For reserved categories hailing from Gujarat, there is no application fee.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form and payment receipt.
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online Form.
GPSC Recruitment 2022 | Some Useful Important Links