Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology Surat (SVNIT) was established by the Government of India by an Act of Parliament, offering UG, PG and Ph.D. Programs in Engineering/ Technology and Sciences. The Institute is in search of bright, dynamic, experienced, qualified, and suitable Indian Nationals to cater the Institute’s requirement.
The Institute invites online applications for the following Advt No. Estt. /2022/Gr_A/2495 And Advt No. Estt. /2023/Gr-C (JA)/2550 Non-teaching Group-A positions Dy. Librarian, Medical Officer on direct recruitment in various departments/ sections of the Institute Read the notification for recruitment eligibility, post information, selection procedure, age limit, pay scale and all other information.
- Application Begin : 25/09/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 06/11/2023
- Exam Date : As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH : 00/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
SVNIT Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details Total : 14 Post
|Name of the Post (s)||Pay Level|
(as per 7
|Dy. Librarian||Pay Level 12||01||–||–||–||–||01||50|
|Medical Officer*||Pay Level 10||01||–||–||–||–||01||35|
|Junior Assistant||Pay Level 03 |
[PB-1 & GP
Age Limit and applicable Relaxation:
- Maximum age limit for each post shall be as per Recruitment Rules of NITs.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ EWS/PwD/ Ex-Servicemen applicants shall be applicable as per Government of India norms. No relaxation would be applicable to other candidates applying for Unreserved (UR) vacancies.
- The crucial date for determining the maximum age limit shall be the last date of submission of online applications under this advertisement.
- Only the date of birth as indicated in SSC/Secondary School Leaving Certificate/Birth Certificate will be accepted.
How to Fill SVNIT Recruitment Non-Teaching Various Post Online Form 2023
- Satisfy your eligibility as notified in the detailed advertisement.
- Click on apply for the desired post in step 1.
- Fill in all the details and upload a clear photograph & Sign up to 200kb in .JPG/.JPEG/.BMP/.PNG only.
- Only Upload .pdf file & size should be Greater than 150 kb and less than 500 kb.
- Fill in your personal details and other details.
- Give only functional Email-ID and Mobile Number for future communications, if any.
- Type your password and click on submit.
- A popup and Email will get generated stating your Application ID. Remember application ID for future references.
- Using your application ID as username and your password set in the step 1, login to the step 2.
- Click on qualification page and fill in all your qualification details in chronological order and upload the scan copy of the relevant qualification marks/grade card/diploma/degree in pdf format only. On successful upload the tab will turn green.
11.Click on experience and fill in all your experience details one by one in chronological order.
- Follow steps as prompted by the portal.
- Proceed for payment and submit the requisite amount of application fees and wait for the response page at the time of payment and if the receipt is not generated wait for 2 to 3 days or else mail to [email protected]
- Satisfy yourself before the final submission, no editing will be allowed after that, and print the application form.
- The printout of application form along with all the self-attested relevant testimonials (Hard Copy) shall reach the SVNIT Surat at the given address by or before the specified date and time.
- Regularly visit the Institute website www.svnit.ac.in for further updates.
Prospective applicants are encouraged to thoroughly review the complete notification before initiating the online application process.
Some Useful Important Links
Find More Latest Updates:
What is the salary of Junior Assistant in Svnit?
The Salary is Rs.5200/- 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-