Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) Talati Cum Mantri Exam Syllabus PDF Download Talati Syllabus 2022 In Gujarati.
|Organization Name||Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board|
|Total Posts||3437 Posts|
|Cadre Name||Village Panchayat Secretary (Talati Cum Mantri)|
|Talati Syllabus||Talati Syllabus 2022 PDF Download|
|Old Notification||Talati cum Mantri Notification|
Talati Syllabus 2022 Topic Wise Details
Talati Syllabus 2022 Below, As per the GPSSB Village Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2022, questions will be asked in only Gujarati Language. The duration of the exam will be only 60 minutes. So, practice completing the 100 questions in 60 minutes. For the correct answer, you will get one mark and no penalty for attempting a wrong answer.
|General Awareness and General Knowledge *||50||GUJARATI|
|Gujarati Language and Grammar||20||GUJARATI|
|English Language and Grammar||20||ENGLISH|
*Talati Syllabus – General Awareness and General Knowledge” include questions related to.
- General Mental Ability and General Intelligence.
- History of India and History of Gujarat.
- Cultural heritage of India and Gujarat.
- Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat
- Indian Polity and the Constitution of India.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Welfare schemes of Gujarat State and Union Government.
- Indian Economy and Planning.
- General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology.
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International Importance.
NOTE: The question papers shall be of objective type MCQs(multiple choice questions).
IF You Satisfied By MYSARKARIJOB.INFO (Job Portal) Please Like & Share More People.
What is the syllabus of talati exam 2022?
1. General Awareness and General Knowledge 2. Gujarati Language and Grammar 3. English Language and Grammar 4. General Mathematics
What is the salary of Talathi in Gujarat?
The State Government has fixed the GPSSB TCM salary 2023 at Rs 19,950 per month for 5 years. After completing 5 years, there will be an increase in the salary.
What is the duty of talati in Gujarat?
The duties of a talati include maintaining village crop and land records and collecting taxes and irrigation dues.
Is there negative marking in Gujarat talati exam?
The GPSSB Talati Cum Mantri exam pattern informs the candidates appearing for the examination of negative marking of 0.3 marks for each incorrect answer.
What is the power of Talati?
He will be responsible for collecting the amounts that are levied to the village members as per the rules from time to time. He will be preparing the receipts for the money received from the villagers and giving them. The bank accounts will be maintained by him. But he may not have the cheque power.
What is age limit for talati in Gujarat?
The age range for GPSSB Talati cum Mantri exam is 18-36 years, however, category-wise age relaxation is applicable for this examination.