India Exim Bank has unveiled a recruitment advertisement for the appointment of Management Trainee (MT) for Various Posts, presented in the English language. Those individuals who are keen on participating in the India Exim Bank Various MT Post Recruitment 2023 and meet the stipulated eligibility criteria can submit their applications online from 21 October 2023 to 10 November 2023. The recruitment examination for India Exim Bank Management Trainee MT in Various Trades is part of the process. To gain insights into eligibility, post details, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale, job particulars, and all other relevant information regarding the Exim Bank MT Various Post Vacancy 2023, it is recommended to thoroughly read the official notification before commencing the application process.
India Exim Bank
Exim Bank Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2023
Exim Bank Advt No : HRM/MT/2023-24/01 : Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 21/10/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 10/11/2023
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 10/11/2023
- Exam Date : December 2023
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC : 600/-
- SC / ST / EWS / PH : 100/-
- All Category Female : 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Exim Bank Management Trainee Notification 2023: Age Limit as on 01/10/2023
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per India Exim Bank Management Trainee MT Recruitment Rules.
Exim Bank MT Recruitment 2023 : Vacancy Details Total : 45 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Exim Bank Management Trainee Eligibility|
|Management Trainee (MT) (Banking Operations)||35||Passed / Appearing MBA / PGDCA with Finance OR CA.|
Minimum 60% Marks in Graduation.
|Management Trainee (MT) (Digital Technology)||07||BE / B.Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication / MCA with Minimum 60% Marks.|
|Management Trainee (MT) (Rajbhasha)||02||Master Degree in Hindi with English as Compulsory Subject at Degree Level OR Master Degree in English with Hindi as Compulsory Subject at Degree Level OR Master Degree in Any Subject Other then Hindi / English with Hindi and English as a Compulsory Subject in Degree Level.|
More Eligibility Details Read the Notification
|Management Trainee (MT) (Administration)||01||BE / B.Tech Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering with 60% Marks OR Master Degree in Hotel and Hospitality Management with 60% Marks.|
Exim Bank Management Trainee Exam 2023 : Exam District Details
- Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bilaspur, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh/Mohali, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Nagpur, Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane/MMR region, Delhi/NCR and Patna
How to Fill India Exim Bank MT Recruitment Online Form 2023
- India Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 in Management Trainee MT Post Candidates Can Apply Between 21/10/2023 to 10/11/2023
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in India Exim Bank Management Trainee Latest Recruitment Online Form 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Exam Bank MT Notification Before Apply Online.
Some Useful Important Links
|Useful Details||Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download PDF Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Channel||Telegram|
|Official Website||Exim Bank Official Website|