The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has announced the recruitment of Stenographer (Steno Hindi) for a total of 277 posts. Individuals interested in applying for this UPSSSC Stenographer recruitment can submit their applications online from 17 October 2023 to 06 November 2023. To ensure eligibility and understand important details such as post information, selection procedure, age limit, pay scale, and other relevant information, it is advised to carefully read the official notification for recruitment.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Mains Exam
UPSSSC Steno Advt No. : 09-Exam/2023 Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 17/10/2023
- Last Date for Registration : 06/11/2023
- Fee Payment Last Date : 06/11/2023
- Correction Last Date : 15/11/2023
- Exam Date : As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : 25/-
- SC / ST : 25/-
- PH (Dviyang) : 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through State Bank of India SBI I Collect Fee Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through E Challan
UPSSSC Stenogrpaher Notification 2023 : Age Limit as on 01/07/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSSSC UP Stenographer Recruitment Advt No. 09/2023 Rules
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 : Vacancy Details Total : 277 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||UPSSSC Stenographer Eligibility|
|Stenographer||277||UPSSSC PET 2022 Score Card.|
10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
Hindi Typing 25 WPM and Steno : 80 WPM
NIELIT CCC Exam Passed OR Equivalent Degree
More Details Read the Notification.
UPSSSC Advt No 09-Exam/2023 Various Post : Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Fill : UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment Online Form 2023
- There are 02 types to apply online for UPSSSC Stenographer (Steno) Recruitment Advt No. 09-Exam/2023 Recruitment 2023.
- First: In this, the candidate will have to login with his personal information, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Domicile and Category.
- Second : In this, the candidate will have to login through his OTP, the information that has to be given is: UPSSSC PET 2022 Registration Number and OTP Password.
- After login, the complete information of the candidate, his photo and signature will also be visible, the candidate will have to fill the information related to the post he is asking for and the application fee: Rs.25/- will have to be paid.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful Important Links
|Useful Details||Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Channel||Telegram|
|Official Website||UPSSSC Official Website|